Desktop blogging softwares are the perfect solution for bloggers who want to schedule their posts to be published sometime later.
Here are the 10 Best Desktop blogging softwares :
1. Windows Live Writer : This is my favorite desktop blogging sofware.You can use it for WordPress,blogger and Typepad.You have features like text editor,it has plugin through which you can add anything from your Facebook or add images from your flickr account.You can preview your blog before publishing it to see how it looks and can check spellings.
2.WB Editor : WB Editor is for Windows user.You can upload your images through this, has WYSIWYG Editing,edit your drafts offline,supports plugins.
3. Drivel Journal Editor : Drivel Journal Editor is good for those who use Live Journals.It has features through which you can recover your blog posts in case of a crash and there are other features which makes it interesting.
4. Ecto : Is desktop blogging software for Mac users.It works for blogging platforms such as blogger,wordpress, typepad and you can write and manage your weblog entry well.Has features such as spellcheck, creating links.The price of Ecto is $19.95 and they also offer volume discount.
5. Blogo :Blogo works well with blogging platforms such as WordPress, Blogger, Typepad, Typo, Drupal.Has rich text editor and you can edit html.Blogo comes with a price of $25.
6. BlogDesk : If you you blogger platform for blogging then BlogDesk is not for you.It has image wizard option through which you can insert and edit images as per your requirement.You can delete the posts which you have published from the server.Insert any link and edit it.Insert tags in your blog post with Tags generator.
7. BlogJet: BlogJet comes up with amazing features such as where you can add Flickr photos or You tube videos,integrate RSS feeds,write posts in any language such as Korean, Japanese, Chinese.It works on Interface such as Vista and Windows 7.For single use you get BlogJet for $39.95.
8. Zoundry Raven : Is available for free download.Zoundry Raven can manage multiple blog,advanced WYSIWYG, provides Unicode (UTF-8) support and drag and drop from browser features.It is very easy to use.
9. QTM : QTM supports WordPress, Drupal and other blogging platforms and is an open source blogging client.It is based on Qt graphical user interface toolkit and can compose, format and submit blog entries.