Here is the list of 8 best free iTunes alternatives for you :
1. Winamp:With Winamp you can listen, watch, manage and sync your media.It comes with integrated iPod support.With Winamp installed in your system you don’t need to install any other media player.
2. CopyTrans Manager: CopyTrans is a new best free iTunes alternative.You can transfer your data from iPod to PC, songs, playlists, ratings, play counts, last played and much more.It also supports videos, movies and TV shows.
3. Froddle Pod:Froddle Pod is another free alternative for iTunes.It is easy to use and navigate but it does not support iPod Touch,iPod shuffle.Froddle Pod can Copy music and videos directly to your iPod through an intuitive file browser interface.
4. Footbar2000: Footbar2000 is an advanced audio player for Windows users.It supports Windows 2000, Windows Vists , Windows XP and Windows XP 64 bit edition.It has customizable keyboard shortcuts and supports audio formats such as MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND and more.
5. Songbird: Songbird is another free alternative which supports iPod and other media players.It is an open source program and has lots of add – ons.
6. Floola:Floola works for Linux,Mac OS X (10.3.9 or newer) and for Windows.It supports iPod,Motorola mobile phone and any other models which supports iTunes.However, it does not works with iPhone, iPod touch.Floola can be easily integrated to Facebook and Twitter.
7. SharePod: With SharePod you can add,remove music or videos from your iPod.SharePod can run straight from the iPod itself, so you can use it at work, school or your home.It also supports iPhone and iPod Touch.
8. Cog:Cog is a free open source free iTunes alternative for the Mac users. It supports Ogg Vorbis,Monkeys Audio, MP3, Wavpack, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Musepack, AAC and much more.
Do you know any other free iTunes alternative ? Do share your views!