Have you jailbroken your iPhone using Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak tool and facing Apple logo boot loop issue? Apple logo boot loop issue is faced by users who jailbreak their device where the device gets stuck on Apple logo for hours.
There is no permanent fix for device going into a boot loop issue and Pangu will release an update to fix the issue. If you are facing Apple logo boot loop issue, here’s possible fixes.
Fix Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak Issue – Apple logo boot loop
1. Restart your iPhone, iPad
First thing which you should try if facing boot loop issue is to restart your iPhone, iPad. To restart your device hold down the power button and wait for few seconds until your device turns off. Turn it on again after few seconds to see if it fixes your issue.
2. Hard Reboot/Force Restart iPhone, iPad
Hard reboot/force restart iPhone, iPad is also known as Hard Reset. To do so,
Press both the power and home button for at least 10 seconds from your device until the black screen or white screen with Apple logo appears.
3. Hold down volume up/down buttons
Hold down power and home/Touch ID buttons until your device turns off.
Turn on your device normally by holding down the power button.
When you see theApple logo on the screen, press volume up/down buttons.
Repeat all these steps until your iPhone, iPad boots normally.
4. Restore device to iOS 9.2.1
If boot loop issue is not getting solved after trying all the above steps, last thing which you can do is to restore iPhone, iPad to iOS 9.2.1. Apple has stopped signing iOS 9.1 hence you cannot downgrade. You will have to restore to iOS 9.2.1 using iTunes.
1. Turn Off “Find my iPhone” feature from Settings >> iCloud on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
2. Download iOS 9.2.1 firmware as per model number of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
3. Connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
4. Launch iTunes on your computer and select the iOS device.
5. Windows users will have to hold Shift key and then click the “Restore iPhone” button. Mac users will have to hold down the “Option / Alt” key.
6. Select the ipsw file which you have downloaded.
By following the above methods you will for sure be able to fix Apple logo boot loop after iOS 9.1 jailbreak.