Android is one of the popular Operating System and if you are a Web developer on Go, here is the list of best Android apps for Web developers.
Best Android apps for web developers
1. AndFTP: AndFTP Android app is a free app which enables you to access your Web server which can manage several FTP configurations.With this app you can upload,download,sync and share features with resume support.It comes with both device and FTP file browser.However, features like SCP and folder synchronization are only in Pro version.To use this app you require Android 1.0 and above.
3. Magic Color Picker: The app is used by designers, artists and programmers for selecting colors using different color models and has support for 7 different modes and RGB, HSV, HSL and YUV color models.It requires Android 1.5 and above.
4. HTMLeditor: It is a simple HTML,ASP,JS and CSS editor for coding while on Go.road.Use menu to>”save and view file” to preview.To use the app you will need Android 1.0 and above.
6. View Web Source: The app lets you to view view the source of any site, select text, search for text and copy and paste the HTML.The app supports Android 1.5 and above.
7. Android CodePad: The app is a simple source code viewer which has support for syntax highlighting,supports Android 1.6 and above.For syntax highlighting the app uses WebKit and google-code-prettify.
Are you aware of other best Android apps for Web developers?