Some of the best Android phone list for the users to choose from. Android is one of the most popular and best operating system. Go through the list mentioned below for the 5 best Android phones.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 3: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a 5.7 inch, full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) running on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), powered by LTE 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor or 3G 1.9 GHz Octa Core Processor ( A15 1.9 GHz + A7 1.3 GHz), having memory of 3 GB RAM with storage of 32/64 GB. It has 13-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, LED flash and 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling. Connectivity is via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Infrared, NFC and 3G . The phablet has a battery of 3200 mAh Li-ion. Galaxy Note 3 in US is available for $299.99 with a new two-year contract.
2. Samsung Galaxy S4: Samsung Galaxy S4 is 5.00-inch 1080×1920 display smartphone powered by 1.6GHz processor with 2GB RAM, 13-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixel front facing camera. It runs on Android 4.2, storage of 16GB which is expandable storage up to 64 GB. You can buy Galaxy S4 for a price of $100.
3. HTC One: HTC One is one of the best Android phones from HTC. HTC One is 4.7 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen having resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It has internal storage of 16 GB with memory of 1 GB RAM having Qualcomm MSM8290 Snapdragon chipset , 8 MP primary camera. HTC One unlocked is available for a price of $575.
4. Nexus 4: Nexus 4 is 4.70-inch smartphone having 768×1280 display powered by 1.5GHz processor with 2GB RAM and 8-megapixel rear camera. The phone is has Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU and Quad core, 1500 MHz, Krait processor. The phone has excellent talk-time of 15.30 hours. Nexus 4 is priced at $350.
Must Read: 6 Best Apps To Speed Up Your Android
5. Sony Xperia Z: Sony Xperia Z is 5.0 inches TFT display phone with resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone is waterproof waterproof and dustproof for around 30 minutes to 1 meter. It is powered with Quad core, 1500 MHz, Krait with 13.1 megapixels camera and built-in storage of 16 GB. The phone has a talk-time of 11 hours and is priced at $550.