Buying car insurance is a daunting task. Here is the list of Android apps to find the best car insurance to cover your auto needs.
1. AAA Insurance: AAA Insurance for auto insurance is one of the apps which is been there for many years helping you to take right steps when you meet with an auto accident. It provides towing service to almost all the states, provides you with the required information needed to submit a claim, lets you to directly contact your insurance agent and to take photos of the accident scene and upload to the server of the app. You can easily store your contact and auto insurance policy information in My Profile. The app is available for a free download from Google Play.
2. Car Insurance Discounts: The app has easy user interface enabling you to compare quotes between different insurance providers and save money. You will be able to find the best insurance cover for your vehicle by entering zip code.
3. GEICO App: GEICO App for Android is easy to use and has been downloaded for more than 5 million times. The app lets you pay your bills, change your payment plan or add and remove a vehicle. You can view claims, your uploaded photos and reschedule claim appointments, find a GEICO Agent and arrange for a roadside assistance in case of an accident. GEICO insurance policy is required to use the app.
4. Progressive Insurance: Progressive Insurance is ideal for users looking for a low car insurance. The app is free and easy to use on your tablet or smartphone. Find a local agent, report your claims, find a service center, get a quote, view your current coverage, get crash ratings and view commercials.
5. Esurance Mobile: Esurance Mobile is an easy to use best car insurance app for your Android. It lets you to log into your policy from your Android anytime, pay bill, file new claims, change date of payment easily from your device and get fast car insurance quote.
6. iCompare Car Insurance: The app compares car insurance quotes from all the listed insurance providers in US. You can buy car insurance right from the app in few clicks, to get the insurance quote you will have to enter zip code.
Have you tried any of the above mentioned car insurance apps for Android?