Accidental data loss can happen anytime, you can easily recover lost data using Data Recovery Software. Data Recovery Software can be Paid as well as Freeware. We will be going through the list of best Data Recovery Software.
Best Data Recovery Software
1. Pandora Recovery: Pandora Recovery software is a freeware which can easily recover lost data, however you need to install the program on your computer. The software comes with easy to use wizard interface to recover deleted data. An advanced “Surface Scan” is available which comes with advanced search to recover deleted files. With Pandora Recovery you can easily recover deleted data from your hard drives, memory cards and more. Pandora recovery is available Vista, Windows XP,Windows 7, Server 2003/2000.
2. Recovery My Files: Recover My Files data recovery software is priced at $69.95 and can recover 200 deleted files from a crashed disk, camera card, USB and more. It is compatible with Windows 2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7 and Windows 8 and has support for all FAT and NFTS files. The recovery software has gallery view which lets you to view the lost files which you want to recover. Technical support is also provided to users via email, live chat or telephone.
3. Recuva: Recuva is one of the best data recovery software which is available for a free download by Piriform. It lets you to recover accidentally deleted files from hard drives, memory cards, USB drives and also from MP3 player. The software is easy to use and comes with a wizard base user interface. Recuva is available for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Server 2008/2003. It can also recover files even if your disk is formatted.
4. R-Studio Windows: R-Studio Windows is priced at $79.99 and can easily recover all types of files that has been deleted of disk and supports all Windows operating systems. R-Studio Windows recovers data from various disk issues which includes viruses, partition changes, reformatting and more. It has an advanced RAID reconstruction tool and a powerful hexadecimal editor. The software provides 24/7 Technical support to its users.
Also Read: Speed Up Your Netbook
5. Quick Recovery: Quick Recovery data recovery software quickly scans and is compatible with various formats and versions including FAT 32, FAT 16 and NTFS. It can recover data from The software can also pull data from memory cards, hard disks, pen drives, iPods, ZIP/JAZZ media and also from RAID server. It provides customer support via email, live chat or telephone. The software is priced at $49.
Above mentioned are few of the best data recovery software worth a try!