Apple’s iPad 2 is one of the most sought out gadget for geeks.iPad 2 is slimmer, has A5 dual core chip,sports two cameras and much more. You can buy an iPad2 from Hewlett Packard’s Home and Home Office site using Hewlett Packard coupon codes.
Apps for iPad makes it more popular and everyday hundreds of apps are added to make the gadget more appealing for users.
In this article we will be dealing with best Lifestyle Apps for iPad.
10 Best Lifestyle Apps for iPad
1. Around Me: Around Me is a free iPad app which also works with your iPhone.It is a useful app for those who are travelling and not familiar with the surrounding locality.You can find nearest bank, restaurant, hospital, hotel, movie theatre and more with this app.To use the features of the app however you will have to allow the app to use your location.
2. Amazon Mobile: Amazon Mobile is another free iPad app.The app enables the users to search, shop, compare prices, read reviews, make purchases,scan a barcode, take a photo.
One of the good thing is that the users have control over their existing cart,order history and payment history.
3. Gilt for iPad: With Gilt for iPad users can shop for your home, kids, men and women and get 60% discount.The app shows you exclusive sales and offers available around which enhances your shopping experience.You can even set reminders for future sales with this app and touch and drag items to your cart to buy.View full-screen view of products by using Pinch-and-zoom feature.Go ahead and download the app for free from iTunes Store.
4. 170,000+ Recipes: 170,000+ Recipes is a free iPad app by BigOven which enables you to find new recipes and view recipes easily.You can post your own recipe or take snaps and upload your recipe you make within this app.The app has the option of adding recipes to favorite or “Try Soon”.Can also share recipes to various social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.Users can also get optional BigOven Pro membership.
5. Maxjournal: Maxjournal is a paid iPad app priced at $2.99 by Omaxmedia.The app is highly recommended apps by users.It allows users to make a daily diary or journal where users can add 30 photos for every journal entry with easy interface.You can get fullscreen calender view of journal.Users have full control over position and rotation of photos and you can backup it on your desktop.
6. Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List: Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List is a free app available for both iPad and iPhone users.One of the most download app and is an award winning app.
To use the app you will have to create an account with Epicurious.com. With this app you can search food or drink recipes by keyword, save them as your favorite and share them with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
7. Easy-Bake Cupcakes!: Easy-Bake Cupcakes! is another app which is available for free for both iPhone and iPad users for free by Hasbro, Inc.The app lets you to make, bake and share your virtual cake with your Facebook and Twitter friends.The app has 40 types of decorations, 12 different cupcake batters and 23 types of frosting.
8. Zillow Real Estate: Zillow Real Estate app is the Number 1 Real Estate App on iTunes which is being designed for both iPad and iPhone.With this app iPad users can find home values, homes for sale, homes for rent, apartment on the large screen.Can share your home searches on social networking, Save favorite homes and searches and with Push Notifications feature you can get notified about the new results.
9. Craigslist: With Craiglist for iPad users have beautiful experience of reading like a real newspaper.You can use your iPad camera to post photos to your postings.The app is priced at $0.99.
10. iBooks: iBooks is a free app available for both iPad and iPhone users by Apple.Download and read books on the large screen of your iPad.However, to download books from iBooks you will require Apple ID.With Nighttime reading theme you can easily read books during night also.
You may like: 4 Free apps to watch TV and movies on your iPad
Which LifeStyle App for iPad you prefer!