Want to make travel in 2014 an enjoyable experience with your loved ones? Here is the list of some of the best smartphones, tablets, cameras and gadgets for travel in 2014.
1. HTC One Dual Sim: HTC One dual SIM will be an ideal smartphone for travellers, the smartphone features 4.70-inch 1080×1920 display powered by 1.7GHz processor, 4-Ultrapixel rear camera and 2GB RAM.
The unlocked version of HTC One Dual SIM is priced at $599.99.
Also Read: 7 Best Travel Apps For Android
2. Canon EOS Rebel T2i: The Canon EOS Rebel T2i is light to carry for globe trotters having beautiful picture quality along with full-featured 1080p video recording. The camera is packed with 18.0 Megapixel, n ISO range of 100-6400.
The camera is available at a price of $899.
3.New Nexus 7: Google’s New Nexus 7 is a 7-inch screen tablet, lighter weighing 290g.
The device start at $299 for a 16GBWi-Fi model, having high-resolution of 1920 x 1200, 5 megapixel rear facing camera, 5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and 2GB of RAM.
4. Kindle Fire HD: Do you like reading books while traveling? Kindle Fire HD is ideal for the entire family while traveling.
It features 7″ high definition touchscreen having a resolution of 1280×800, powered by faster 1.5GHz Dual-Core CPU with 1GB of RAM.
Kindle Fire HD weighs 345 grams and is priced at $139.00.
5. Samsung Galaxy Gear: Samsung’s Galaxy Gear is one of the best smartwatch which lets you to make calls, receive calls, capture image, write message from your wrist.
Galaxy Gear smartwatch features 1.63-inch screen, a 1.9-megapixel camera and is priced at $299.99.
6. Bose QuietComfort 3: Enjoy listening to music while traveling with high-performing noise reduction headphone. Headphone is comfortable and light weight and is priced at $349.
Which travel gadget you use?