If you are a Mac user and you happen to share it with others or if by chance you leave your Mac unlocked then your privacy is at risk as others can access your data,your browsing history and other important and sensitive things.
Protecting your privacy is very important and there is a simple and free tool for Mac OS X known as Blackhole.
What can Blackhole do :
1. Quits Applications: Blackhole closes all of your applications and if a particular application fails to close then it will force it to close.
2. Empties the Trash : if you moved your files to trash but forgot to delete then it will delete those files even if they happen to be locked.
3. Clears Recent Items : it clears the recently accessed file.
4. Clears the Clipboard: this option clears all your important informations from the clipboard.
5. Unmount Volumes: it unmount volumes be it a USB key, an external hard drive, or a mounted disk image file.
6. Deletes files and folders: it deletes all the temporary files with one click.
7. Close Safari Windows and Tabs: it closes any opened Windows or tabs.
You need to mark the data which you want to clear and then hit the button clean.
You just cleaned all the sensitive and important data from your Mac.
Blackhole is a must if you are concerned about your privacy.