Want to downgrade iOS 10 beta? Apple announced iOS 10 with remarkable features like redesigned lock screen, Apple Music, Apple News, SiriSDK along with other features. If you have installed iOS 10 beta on your iPhone, iPad and now thinking of downgrading to the latest version iOS 9.3.5 , read on. You will be able to downgrade to only those firmware which Apple is still signing.
How To Downgrade iOS 10 beta To iOS 9.3.5 On iPhone, iPad
Take a backup of all your data before downgrading iOS 10 beta to iOS 9.3.5. Remember, the backup created using iCloud and iTunes on iOS 10 will not work on iOS 9.3.5.
1. Turn Off “Find my iPhone” feature from Settings >> iCloud on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
2. Download iOS 9.3.5 as per the model number of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
3. Connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
4. Launch iTunes on your computer and select the iOS device.
5. Windows users will have to hold Shift key and then click the “Restore iPhone” button. Mac users will have to hold down the “Option / Alt” key.
6. Select the ipsw file you have downloaded earlier.
7. iTunes will downgrade your iOS device to iOS 9.3.5.