Apple released iOS 8.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch which brought new features along with bugs fixes and improvements. If you are facing issues after upgrading your device to iOS 8.3, you can downgrade iOS 8.3 iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to iOS 8.2.
How To Downgrade iOS 8.3 On iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
1. Take a backup of all data to iCloud or using iTunes so that you can you can go back, if things don’t turn out fine.
2. Download iOS 8.2 firmware file for your device.
3. Connect your device to the computer and launch iTunes.
4. Go to the “Summary page” of the device.
5. Windows users will have to hold Shift key and then click the “Restore iPhone” button whereas Mac users will have to hold down the “Option / Alt” key.
6. Select the IPSW file which you had downloaded in the earlier step.
7. Wait for few minutes until iTunes downgrades your iOS device to iOS 8.2.
You have now successfully downgrade your iOS device to iOS 8.2.