Want to downgrade iOS 9 to iOS 8.4.1? If you have updated your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iOS 9 by mistake or experiencing performance issues after upgrading to iOS 9 you can downgrade back to iOS 8.4.1 as long as Apple is signing iOS 8.4.1 firmware.
Here’s how to downgrade iOS 9 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch to iOS 8.4.1.
How To Downgrade iOS 9 to iOS 8.4.1
Take a backup of all your data before you go ahead with the downgrade iOS 9.
1. Turn Off “Find my iPhone” feature from Settings >> iCloud on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
2. Download iOS 8.4.1 firmware as per model number of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
3. Connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
4. Launch iTunes on your computer and select the iOS device.
5. Windows users will have to hold Shift key and then click the “Restore iPhone” button. Mac users will have to hold down the “Option / Alt” key.
6. Select the ipsw file you have downloaded earlier.
7. Wait for few minutes until iTunes downgrades your iOS device to iOS 8.4.1
You have downgrade iOS 9 to iOS 8.4.1.