Adobe has released updated version of Lightroom,Adobe Lightroom 3.4 release candidate.Flash Player 10.2 has already got leaked and available for a download.
The new upadate Lightroom 3.4 RC comes with some bugs fixes and also added RAW support for couple of new cameras like Nokia and Cannon lenses.
The following issues have been fixed in the Lightroom 3.4 release candidate:
* Lightroom encountered issues presenting double-byte character metadata after the image was edited on Photoshop.com.
* Publish collections did not work properly if the sort order is set to descending. (“Z to A”).
* Using the up/down arrow keys or the mouse wheel to adjust a parameter while the graduated filter is activated caused increments of plus or minus 100 instead of 1.
* Interlacing artifacts, and a slight magenta cast in the deepest shadows could have appeared on some high-contrast edges of Canon mRaw files.
* A magenta color cast could have appeared on Nikon D7000 images if the multi-exposure feature was used with raw capture.
* Video files were allowed to be added to a SmugMug publish collection not capable of supporting video uploads.
* Folder creation caused an expanded folder hierarchy to close unexpectedly in the Library Module.
Since,it is RC version it is available for free now but it is actually priced at $299.However,Lightroom 3.4 release candidate will expire on May 31 this year.
Adobe Lightroom 3.4 RC is available for Windows as well as for Mac OS X.