Apple has released iOS 9.3.3 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch and is available for a download. The iOS 9.3.3 update comes with bugs fixes and security improvement for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
iOS 9.3.3 update is of build 13G34 and it can be downloaded OTA or through iTunes on a Mac or PC.
How To Update iPhone, iPad To iOS 9.3.3
You can download and install iOS 9.3.3 via OTA on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Launch Settings app from your Home screen.
Now, Tap on General.
Tap on Software Update.
Tap on Download and Install.
Install iOS 9.3.3 Using iTunes on Mac/PC
1. Take a backup of your iPhone, iPad before the software update.
Take Backup Of iPhone, iPad using iTunes and iCloud
To take a backup of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, connect your device to Mac/PC via USB cable.
Launch iTunes and wait till iTunes detects your device.
Once your device is detected, select backup.
Set backup to This Computer.
Take a backup of music, photos, videos, apps, and other data.
Automatic Backup of iPhone, iPad Using iCloud
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad
Tap on iCloud. Log in to your iCloud account, if not logged in.
Tap on Backup by scrolling down.
2. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer using USB cable.
3. Now, select the device in iTunes.
4. Windows users hold down “SHIFT” key and then click on “Update” whereas, Mac users will have to hold down the “Option” key and then click on “Update”.
5. Select the “IPSW file” you downloaded and click “Choose”.
6. Wait till your device gets updated.
iOS 9.3.3 IPSW Direct Download Links
Jailbreakers should avoid updating to iOS 9.3.3 as there is no public jailbreak available for iOS 9.3.3 currently.