Apple unveiled iOS 6 earlier this month and 3D Maps is an exclusive feature for iPhone 4S and New iPad running iOS 6.However, if you are want to enable 3D maps on your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS or iPod Touch 4G running iOS 6 beta then here is a simple jailbreak tweak.
Enable 3D Maps On iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS
1. First thing which you require is a jailbroken device running iOS 6 beta with RedSn0w 0.9.13dev1.
2. You will be required to manually install Cydia as currently Cydia is not compatible with the latest iOS 6 beta 1.The guide to install Cydia on iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 6 beta 1 is posted here.
3. After installing Cydia and launching Cydia add this repo to Cydia – http://rpetri.ch/ios6/.
4. After adding the repo Search for “Unlock iOS 6 Maps” and install the package to your device.
5. Respring your device and you will find 3D feature enabled.