Apple released Apple Music, a new music streaming service along with the iOS 8.4. However, many any users are getting errors, “iCloud Music Library can’t be enabled ” with Apple Music. If you also facing the error follow the guide to fix iCloud Music Library can’t be enabled error with Apple Music.
Fix iCloud Music Library can’t be enabled error with Apple Music
1. Head over to iCloud in the Settings.
2. Tap on your iCloud account.
3. Enter your iCloud password, when prompted.
4. Tap on “Done”, once you entered the password.
5. Go back to the “Music” in settings app.
6. Tap on the toggle to enable iCloud Music library.
7. Tap on “Replace” or “Merger”.