Is your iPhone getting hot or overheated and you are getting a warning message which says,” iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it”?
If you are among those iPhone users who is facing the issue that iPhone is getting hot or if you want to prevent iPhone from overheating, read on.
Why iPhone is Getting Hot or Overheated
If you happen to leave your iPhone out in a hot sunny day for a long time or in a hot car you may find that your iPhone is overheating and you may get a warning message.
If you using GPS tracking or navigation in a car, playing games or streaming videos your iPhone will be become hot.
As per Apple the iPhone is designed to operate correctly in areas where the temperature is between between 0º C and 35º C. If your iPhone is experiencing overheating because of temperature you will get a warning message which says “the iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it”. The warning message will be displayed on a black background.
To make your iPhone come back to a normal temperature, place your iPhone in a cool place to let it cool down. While your phone is getting cool down the below mentioned iPhone features will not work:
* The iPhone will stop charging to avoid any damage.
* The display dims or goes black.
* Cellular connectivity will be weak.
* The camera flash will be temporarily disabled.
Tips To Fix iPhone Becoming Hot or Overheated
1. Avoid keeping your iPhone out in a hot sunny day for a long period.
2. Don’t keep iPhone in a parked car, if your car is parked under the sun. It may make your iPhone hot.
3. Remove your iPhone case while playing games for a long time. Playing games involves high CPU usage.
4. Don’t charge your phone when you are in an area which has high temperature. When you charge device it gets heated up on its own.
5. Avoid using your iPhone while its getting charged.
6. Turn Off Bluetooth and WiFi if you don’t need.
7. Turn off Location Services on your iPhone. Go to Settings >> Privacy >> Location Services.
8. Turn on airplane mode.
9. Turn off Background app refresh. Go to Settings > General > Turn off app refresh. Background app refresh is one of the reason which heats up iPhone.
10. Switch Off iPhone for a while if you find it getting overheated.
By following the above tips you can fix iPhone getting hot or overheated!