Many Nexus 6 users have reported a decreased battery life. If you are also facing the same issue, read on to fix Nexus 6 battery issues by following simple steps.
Fix Nexus 6 Battery Issues
Nexus 6 sports a Quad HD screen (2560 x 1440 pixels) which takes a lot of battery life making your device hot which affects the performance of your device. You can fix the issue by lowering the resolution of your Nexus 6.
Steps to fix Nexus 6 Battery Issues
1. Download and install ADB and USB drivers.
2. Now, Go to “Settings” >> “Developer options” >> “Enable USB debugging”. If the Developer options does not show, go to About phone and tap on build number few times.
3. Connect Nexus 6 to the PC using USB cable.
4. On the computer start Command Prompt: Type “CMD” and press “Enter”.
5. Type these commands, and press “Enter” after each command
adb shell wm size 720×1280
adb shell wm density 280 && adb reboot
This is how you will be able to lower resolution of your Nexus 6. If you are not happy with the lower resolution, revert back to the original resolution by running following commands-
adb shell wm size 1440×2560
adb shell wm density 560 && adb reboot