If you have recently bought the latest smartphone Samsung Galaxy S6 and facing the issue “Samsung Galaxy S6 not Registered on Network” then read on. You can also go through How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Not Registered On Network for all Samsung Galaxy devices.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Not Registered On Network
1. Samsung Galaxy S6 requires a Nano SIM, hence make sure that your device has Nano SIM. Make sure that Nano SIM has been placed correctly, else it will not work.
2. To fix the issue Samsung Galaxy S6 Not Registered On Network, remove the SIM card from your device by turning it off. Wait and then re-insert the SIM card along with the battery and turn on the Galaxy S6. Most of the time it resolves the not registered on network issue.
3. Try to disable wireless connection on your Galaxy S6 and put your device in the Airplane mode. Now, wait for 2-3 minutes and then turn off the Airplane mode.
4. Make sure that your Galaxy S6 has the latest software. If not, go and install the latest Software update on your device.
5. Lastly, if nothing fixes your issue opt for restore IMEI and EFS backup.
Hoping by following the above steps you will be able to fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Not Registered On Network.