LG G4 is one of the latest smartphone having amazing specs. Have you recently laid hands on the LG G4 and looking forward to LG G4 tips and tricks. Read on, how to change the LG G4 screen buttons.
LG G4 smartphone features 5.5 inch display, powered by a 1.8Ghz Hexa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, 3GB RAM. The smartphone sports a 16MP rear camera along with a 8MP front camera and is packed with a 3000mAh battery.
The LG G4 can be customized and you can change the Home screen buttons- you can change the color of your nav bar, switch between a black bar with white buttons or a white bar with black buttons for now and hide the home buttons in certain apps.
How To Change LG G4 Screen Buttons
1. Go to “Settings” options on your LG G4 and navigate to Device section.
2. Now, tap on “Display”.
3. Then you will have to tap on “Home Touch Buttons” settings which you can find in “Basic Settings” section.
4. You will find different customizable options.
5. You can only change the between a black bar with white buttons or a white bar with black buttons.
6. Hide the home buttons in certain apps.
This is how you change LG G4 screen buttons.