Your first post on your new blog and you find that there are no comments . It is really frustrating and i think we all go through this in our initial stage of blogging.When i started this new blog i was also a bit apprehensive about getting comments on my blog .
No one is visiting your blog and hence no comments , how to solve this problem?
For a new blog when a visitor visits it he/she will take a look at your comment section to judge your blog’s credibility which is a very natural instinct. If you have Zero comment in your blog then it is very likely that they will leave your blog.
Here are some ways to get comments for your new blog :
1. Offline sources : If you have a good social circle and supporting family then you can ask them to visit your blog and post a meaningful comment on your new post.
2. Blog commenting : Commenting on other blogs can bring in new visitors. If you leave quality comments, blog owners will visit your blog and comment. You should try to visit 10 to 15 blogs everyday and try to add meaningful comments.
3. Social networking: Make some friends in social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook and ask them to retweet your posts or share them . If you follow this you can easily increase traffic to your new blog.
4. Participating in forums : Forums like Digital point can bring you good amount of traffic .You need spend some time in the forum regularly by participating in the discussions and add link to your blog in your signature.
5. Write killer articles : You need to write unique contents otherwise all the above methods won’t work as “CONTENT IS KING”.
What strategies you have used to get comments on your new blog? Do share your views .