Download and install Apple File Conduit (AFC2) and OpenSSH on jailbroken iOS 8.3 devices. OpenSSH is used to unlock root access on your iOS device. Apple does not allow native access or browse the root file structure from your computer directly.
AFC2 and OpenSSH lets you can access to the file system over USB for tools like iFunbox, iExplorer while OpenSSH lets you to access over a WiFi network for tools like WinSCP and Cyberduck.
Guide to install AFC2 on jailbroken iOS 8.3 device
1. Launch Cydia
2. Tap Sources >> Edit >> Add
3. Type: apt.taig.com and tap Add Source
4. Select TaiG source > All Packages
5. Tap TaiG AFC2, install and reboot.
6. Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
Use tools like iExplore or iFunbox and browse the root filesystem.
Guide to install the OpenSSH tool on jailbroken iOS 8.3 device
1. Launch Cydia.
2. Go to ‘Search’ at the bottom of Cydia, and type in ‘OpenSSH’.
3. Double-tap to start installation of the ‘OpenSSH’.
You will be able to access file system of your device over WiFi.