Cyanogenmod 9 ROM is being released for Samsung Galaxy Note which comes with support for S-Pen, fixed video recording and more.CynogenMod 9 is in beta stage and hence there may be bugs.
Official Samsung Galaxy Note Android ICS Update will take some time, hence you can try to install CM9 on Galaxy Note.
How to install Cyanogenmod 9 ROM on Galaxy Note
1. Download the latest version CM9 of ROM from here.
2. Download Google Apps package from here.
3. Copy Google Apps and CM9 ZIP files to your SD card on the phone.
4. Boot your device into Clockworkmod recovery (CWM).To boot your device into Clockworkmod press Volume Up and Home button, hold about 10 seconds.
5. Select wipe data/factory reset.
6. Select install zip from sdcard and then select choose zip from sdcard.Select the ROM file which you have downloaded and confirm installation.
7. Repeat the process of installation with Google apps package also.
8.After installation,reboot the system.Rebooting will take some time.
You have now just installed CM 9 on your Galaxy Note ICS Android 4.0.
The ROM is for international Galaxy Note model number N7000 and not for any other Model.For any queries or doubts you should visit the XDA-developers site from the link mentioned below.Techiezlounge is not responsible for any loss of data or damage done to your device after following the above guide.