Most of the high end Android devices comes with a RAM of 2GB or more, what if you are having older Android device having RAM of 1GB or less? Do you want to increase RAM on Android?
Need Of More RAM On Android
A low RAM will lead to poor performance and crashing of Android phone, though you can increase RAM by cleaning up your device.
By increasing RAM on Android you will be able to play high end mobile games, will be able to store more photos, videos and apps and perform other tasks quickly and efficiently.
How To Increase RAM On Android (Rooted Devices)
If you are on rooted Android you can easily increase RAM by installing ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) app from the Google Play. ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) is a paid Android app and turns your external memory card into a virtual RAM. Before installing ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) app check compatibility with your device by installing MemoryInfo & Swapfilecheck.
ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) Features:
Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
– Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
– No limit on SWAP partition!
– The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
– Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
– Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
– Swappiness kernel parameter set
– Easy foolproof use
(1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
– Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
Install the MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check app and run a RAM Expander test to find the usefulness of ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) for you.
When you get the results of RAM Expander test you can proceed to buy and install ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) app on your device.
How To Use RAM Expander On Android
Once you have installed RAM Expander on Android and grant root access you will have to select language. You will now have to use the slider to adjust the amount of space you want to dedicate to the SWAP partition. Select Optimal Value if you want to adjust the settings automatically and then select Autorun. To complete the process select Swap Activ.
1. Disable Animations
Animations can result in low RAM and in turn make your Android run slow. It is better to disable animations and speed up Android quickly.
To do so you will have to enable Developer Options – Go to the settings menu and then scroll to “About phone.” Tap it and scroll down to see “Build number.”
Tap build number seven times. When you have tapped seven times you will find the developer settings.
In “Developer options” go to find the following below mentioned three settings:
Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale
Disable Animations by clicking on the radio button on the right side.
2. Download Clean Master from Google Play to clean cache and increase RAM on Android.
3. Avoid using live wallpapers on Android.
4. Disable apps which take up RAM on your Android. To disable apps go to the Settings and then to Application Manager and then to All Tab to find all the applications on your device. From there you can select the app which you want to disable.