Apple has released iOS 10.0.2 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch and is available for a download. The iOS 10.0.2 fixes several bugs. Find the direct download links of iOS 10.0.2.
OS 10.0.2 is compatible with the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod Touch 6th generation
Users can download the latest iOS update OTA or via iTunes on PC/Mac.
Update iPhone, iPad To iOS 10.0.2
You can download and install iOS 10.0.2 via OTA on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Launch Settings app from your Home screen.
Now, Tap on General.
Tap on Software Update.
Tap on Download and Install.
You can also install iOS 9.3.5 via iTunes by taking a backup of iPhone, iPad using iCloud and iTunes.
Install iOS 10.0.2 Using iTunes on Mac/PC
1. Take Backup Of iPhone, iPad using iTunes and iCloud
To take a backup of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, connect your device to Mac/PC via USB cable.
Launch iTunes and wait till iTunes detects your device.
Once your device is detected, select backup.
Set backup to This Computer.
Take a backup of music, photos, videos, apps, and other data.
Automatic Backup of iPhone, iPad Using iCloud
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad
Tap on iCloud. Log in to your iCloud account, if not logged in.
Tap on Backup by scrolling down.
2. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer using USB cable.
3. Now, select the device in iTunes.
4. Windows users hold down “SHIFT” key and then click on “Update” whereas, Mac users will have to hold down the “Option” key and then click on “Update”.
5. Select the “IPSW file” you downloaded and click “Choose”.
6. Wait till your device gets updated.
iOS 10.0.2 IPSW Direct Download Links