We already know that hackers were able to hack iPhone 4 on iOS 4.2.1 at Pwn2Own contest and Charlie Miller had tweeted which hinted at the possible release of iOS 4.3.1–
Me and @dionthegod won pwn2own for iPhone, yippee. Apple already has the vulnerability information and will patch soon.
However,BGR has come up with authentic news regarding possible release of iOS 4.3.1 with bugs fixes within two weeks.
Possible changes coming with iOS 4.3.1:
1. Baseband updates for the 3GS and iPad (original)
2. Fixed memory hang that results in memory corruption when reading large files from USIM filesystem
3. Fixed problem with NTLM authentication in apps and on websites
4. Fixed issue with the Springboard and 3rd party apps not recgonizing the gyroscope on the iPad 2
5. Fixed iPad 2 jailbreak vulnerability.
However,it is still not clear whether Verizon Wireless’ iPhone 4 will get iOS 4.3.1 update.