The TaiG team has updated their famous jailbreak tool to TaiG 2.1.1 which fixes Cydia Substrate issues in iOS 8.3. If you are facing issues after jailbreaking your iOS device with TaiG jailbreak 2.0.0 then follow the steps mentioned below to Jailbreak iOS device on iOS 8.3 using TaiG 2.1.1.
TaiG 2.1.1 update is only for Windows.
TaiG 2.1.1 supports the following iOS devices running on iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.3.
iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini and iPod touch 5G
Take a Backup your device before going ahead with the jailbreak process via iTtunes or iCloud.
iOS 8.1.3 Untethered Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch using TaiG 2.1.1
1. Download TaiG 2.1.1 untethered jailbreak tool on your PC
2. Now, connect your device to the PC via USB cable
3. Head over to Settings>> Passcode>> enter your Passcode>> Turn Passcode off>> enter Passcode
4. Turn off Find My iPhone from Settings>> iCloud>> Find My iPhone
5. Launch TaiG 2.0 tool as an Administrator on your PC.
6. TaiG will detect your device soon, wait for some time. Once it shows that your device has the correct firmware version, uncheck 3K Assistant, which is just below Cydia 1.1.16.
7. Start the jailbreak process now and wait till the process is completed.
8. Your device will reboot automatically now.