Apple has released iOS 9.3.5 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch and is available for a download. The iOS 9.3.5 is an important security update for iPhone, iPad users. Find the direct download links of iOS 9.3.5.
With the release of iOS 9.3.5 Apple has patched a security exploit which can be used by individuals to read your text messages, contacts, emails, and snoop on phone call information.
Users can download the latest iOS update OTA or via iTunes on PC/Mac.
Update iPhone, iPad To iOS 9.3.5
You can download and install iOS 9.3.5 via OTA on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Launch Settings app from your Home screen.
Now, Tap on General.
Tap on Software Update.
Tap on Download and Install.
You can also install iOS 9.3.5 via iTunes by taking a backup of iPhone, iPad using iCloud and iTunes.
Install iOS 9.3.5 Using iTunes on Mac/PC
1. Take Backup Of iPhone, iPad using iTunes and iCloud
To take a backup of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, connect your device to Mac/PC via USB cable.
Launch iTunes and wait till iTunes detects your device.
Once your device is detected, select backup.
Set backup to This Computer.
Take a backup of music, photos, videos, apps, and other data.
Automatic Backup of iPhone, iPad Using iCloud
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad
Tap on iCloud. Log in to your iCloud account, if not logged in.
Tap on Backup by scrolling down.
2. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer using USB cable.
3. Now, select the device in iTunes.
4. Windows users hold down “SHIFT” key and then click on “Update” whereas, Mac users will have to hold down the “Option” key and then click on “Update”.
5. Select the “IPSW file” you downloaded and click “Choose”.
6. Wait till your device gets updated.
iOS 9.3.5 IPSW Direct Download Links
Jailbreak users should refrain from updating to iOS 9.3.5.