iPad is an awesome gadget having high-resolution Retina display screen. Normally we don’t use iPad to take photos, however it doesn’t matter whether you use iPad, iPhone or any other device to take photos you can use iPad to edit them. There are tons of Photo-editing apps for iPad which lets you to enhance photos by swiping fingers across screen. We will be going through best photo editing apps for iPad.
1. Adobe Photoshop Express: Adobe Photoshop Express by Adobe is a simple app which does the basic function of editing and sharing photos from your iPad. You can crop, rotate, flip, straighten, make color adjustments, apply various effects to photo, add filters like Soft Focus or Sketch much more. If you want a free photo-editing app then Adobe Photoshop Express is the right app.
2. Adobe Photoshop Touch: Priced at $9.99 Adobe Photoshop Touch requires iPad 2 or later and iOS 5 to work. Photoshop Touch has support for layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters apart from features which are found in free Photo Shop Express such as brightness or contrast, color adjustments and noise reduction. The app works with high resolution images and has support for photos 12 MP also. It is integrated with Facebook, Google Image Search and Creative Cloud.
3. Snapseed: Snapseed is one of the most popular photo-editing app for iPad which has been rated highest by users. It is easy and fun to use, adjust your photo by clicking on Auto Correct, feature of selective Adjust helps to enhance particular object and more. With integrated Google+ feature you can display your worthy creation with friends and family. The app is available for a free download from iTunes Store.
4. PhotoPad by ZAGG: PhotoPad is free photo-editing app brought to you by ZAGG. The app enables you to do basic task photo editing which includes image cropping and rotation, selecting image color, contrast,basic painting and drawing tools, posterize and much more.
5. Aviary: Aviary has an intuitive interface which lets you edit photos for free while on Go. Enhance photos by tapping once, adjust brightness, contrast and saturation and add photo frames. Aviary has features to fix redeye, remove blemishes. Write text on the photo, add funny stickers and share with your Facebook and Twitter friends.
6. PhotoForge2: PhotoForge2 by GhostBird Software is a powerful professional photo-editing app which lets you to perform full edit resolution photos and supports layers. Add GPS location to photos and upload photos to Twitter, Flickr, Facebook, Drop Box, Picasa, Tumblr, Instagram or FTP. PhotoForge2 can be downloaded from iTtunes Store at $3.99.
Which Photo-editing app you use in your iPad ?