Apple’s iPhone 5S is 4.0 inch LED backlit IPS LCD capacitive touch screen smartphone with Retina display, fingerprint identity sensor, latest iOS 7 and a great camera. However, if you don’t want to buy iPhone 5S, there are many cool smartphones having bigger screens with faster processors and features same as iPhone 5S. We will be going through some of the best iPhone 5S alternatives for you.
1. Samsung Galaxy S4: Samsung Galaxy S4 boasts of a 5-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixel. It is powered by Octa-core Exynos processor at 1.6GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage which is expandable up to 64GB microSD. The 13MP rear camera of Galaxy S4 provides amazing photos as compared to iPhone 5S.
Galaxy S4 is available with major carriers in the US at At&T and Verizon for $199.99 with 2-year contract whereas, T- Mobile offers – $49.99 up front + + $24 x 24/mo, Sprint – $99.99 with 2-year contract.
2. LG G2: LG G2 is the latest best Android smartphone released by LG sporting 5.2-inch display, having screen resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixel and a slim bezel. It is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad core processor, 2GB RAM along with 32GB expandable memory. The smartphone features a 13MP camera which captures 1080P video at 60 frames per second.
LG G2 is available with AT&T, Verizon for $199.99 with a 2-year contract.
3. HTC One: HTC One is a 4.7-inch, Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen smartphone having high definition visuals and Corning Gorilla Glass which can be a good alternative to iPhone 5S. The smartphone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad core processor with 2GB RAM along with 32GB storage It comes with feature like dual front facing stereo speakers. It has 4MP ultrapixel camera which provides impressive photos.
HTC One is priced at $599.99.
4. Nexus 5: Nexus 5 is the latest smartphone running on latest Android 4.4 KitKat sporting a 4.95-inch screen with slim bezel and screen resolution of 1,080×1,920 pixels. It is powered with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 2.3GHz quad-core processor along with 2GB of RAM. The smartphone sports 8-megapixel shooter with optical image stabilization. Nexus 5 has a 2300 mAh battery along with built-in wireless charging support. You can go through the list of Nexus Accessories.
Priced at $349 16GB and $399 for 32GB, Nexus 5 will be worth your money.
5. Nokia Lumia 1020: Nokia Lumia 1020 is one of the best alternative to iPhone 5S priced at $699.99. It is a Windows Phone 8 having 4.5- inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and Qualcomm 1.5 GHz dual-core Krait processor. Nokia Lumia 1020 has 41MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics, having features such as PureView technology, optical image stabilization, along with auto and manual focus of camera. It has 2,000mAh battery which lasts for more than a day.
Also Read: Best Dual SIM Android Phones
Apple’s iPhone 5S is not the only best high end smartphone, you can choose the best alternative to iPhone 5S from the above mentioned smartphones.