Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and iOS 9.3.2 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch using Pangu Jailbreak tool. The jailbreak tool by Pangu is only for 64-bit devices and is semi- untethered. Currently, the Jailbreak tool is available only in Chinese version for Windows but English version is coming soon.
Pangu iOS 9.3.3 / 9.3.2 Jailbreak has support for following iOS devices:
iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s
iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
iPod touch 6G
Pre-Requisites To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 / 9.3.2
Make sure that you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
Update your device to iOS 9.3.3.
Take a Backup of your iOS device before going ahead with the jailbreak process using iTunes or iCloud.
Download Pangu for iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 Windows.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3/iOS 9.3.2 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch- Guide
1. Download the latest version of Pangu iOS 9.3.3/iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak tool for Windows.
2. Connect your device to the PC via USB cable
3. Go to Settings>> Passcode>> enter your Passcode>> Turn Passcode off>> enter Passcode.
4. Turn off Find My iPhone from Settings>> iCloud>> Find My iPhone.
5. Launch Pangu tool installer as an Administrator on your PC.
6. Click “Yes” when you get a prompt in the Chinese language on your PC which will help to install PP Helper 5.0.
7. PP Helper 5.0 will be installed as an icon on your PC.
8. Right Click the icon and then click on Run as administrator.
9. Click the large green Jailbreak button that appears.
10. You will now have to enter Captcha if prompted. You may also be required to enter your Apple ID and password. For security reasons create a new Apple ID.
11. Once the installation is complete, PP Jailbreak app will appear on the Home screen of your device. Go to Settings >> General >> Device Management >> Profile and Tap on “Trust” button.
12. Launch the PP Jailbreak app and accept push notifications.
13. Tap on the circle button in the middle of the screen to install Cydia.
14. Lock your device manually for few seconds, you will receive a push notification saying your device is jailbroken.
15. Unlock your device and go to PP app. You will find a circle, it is preparing jailbreak environment for Cydia. When it is done, your device will reboot with Cydia installed on jailbroken device.