iPhone Dev Team have released RedSn0w 0.9.13dev1 which allows developers to jailbreak iOS 6 beta 1 on iPhone 4 (CDMA),iPhone 4 (GSM),iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 4G.
This jailbreak is only for developers hence others should stay away.Cydia is not compatible with iOS 6.
If you are a developer and yet to install iOS 6 Beta on your device then you can go through the guide here.
iDB has come up with a guide for developers to jailbreak their iPhone,iPad and iPod Touch running iOS 6 Beta 1.It should be noted that A5 devices are not supported.
1. Download RedSn0w0.9.13dev1 and launch it.
2. Click “Extras” and then “Select IPSW” option and then select iOS 6 beta firmware file for your device.
3. click back button and then click on Jailbreak button.
4. You need to follow on-screen instructions of Redsn0w to put your device in DFU Mode.You will be prompted to install SSH by checking the option.
To put your device in DFU Mode you will have to hold the Home button along with the Power button for 10 seconds.Release Power button but hold Home button for more about 30 seconds.
5. RedSn0w 0.9.13dev1 will start to jailbreak your device and then reboot into jailbroken state.
Have you jailbroken iOS 6 Beta using RedSn0w 0.9.13dev1?