Have you ever attempted to record video footage directly from your screen before? Nowadays it is an incredibly useful ability to have – and you’ll find that aside from creating your own video content, it will also allow you to record online video streams, Skype calls, webinars, and pretty much anything else on your screen. The one thing you’ll need to do all of this however is the right screen capture software – preferably one that allows you control over the video that you record, while not forcing you to jump through hoops to learn how to use it.
The good news is that the Movavi Screen Capture (http://www.movavi.com/screen-recorder/) is as popular as it is for precisely that reason. Its reputation is based on the fact that it is a lightweight and easy to use screen capture software that requires no learning curve whatsoever. Essentially it is designed so that no matter how inexperienced you may be, you will be able to start to record the footage that you need within a few minutes of launching the software for the very first time.
In addition to being easy to use however, the Movavi Screen Capture does not disappoint with its features either. If you want you could simply set the capture frame and start recording immediately, or you could set it up and fully control the captures settings including:
- Setting the desired frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for the smoothest video playback.
- Defining the capture area to encompass a specific region or the entire screen.
- Setting the audio source and choosing between capturing the system audio or audio from a different device such as a microphone, MIDI device, or something else entirely.
- Highlighting the mouse cursor to make it more visible on screen and setting a custom ‘click’ sound.
- Showing keys that are pressed on the keyboard on screen as part of the recording.
- Managing the entire recording process with convenient hotkeys.
- Using a timer to automatically stop to recording after a certain period.
- Grabbing screenshots while the recording is ongoing.
Based on all of that it should be pretty clear that you’ll be able to really ensure that the video footage you record turns out exactly the way you want it. No matter what purpose you want to capture video off your screen for – the Movavi Screen Capture is flexible enough to be perfect for the task.