Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oukitel has launched Oukitel K10000 which claims to be packed with an unusual large battery of 10,000mAh. The battery boasts to last for 10-15 days depending on the usage on a single charge.
Oukitel K10000 battery is 10 times bigger than the battery of the iPhone 6s, weighs only 184 grams and is lighter than iPhone 6s Plus.
Oukitel’s K10000 features a 5.5-inch display with 720p resolution, powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, 2GB of RAM. It sports a 8-megapixel rear camera, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, 16GB of storage, microSD support and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Connectivity options includes GPRS/ EDGE GPS/A-GPS, 3G, microUSB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Oukitel K10000 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 8MP rear camera (Interpolated to 13MP) with LED Flash
- 2MP (Interpolated to 5MP) front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 10,000mAh battery
The Oukitel K10000 comes in Black color and is available for a pre-order from Gearbest at $239.99.