Whatsapp is one of the best and popular instant messaging app available for the smartphones. Whatsapp is used by millions of users every day to stay connected with friends and family via messages. The app is easy interface, however one of the drawback of app is that we cannot Schedule WhatsApp Messages. Many a times you might miss to wish your loved ones Happy Birthday or Happy Anniversary on time, as you forgot. No worries, now you can Schedule WhatsApp Messages using a third party app. Lets us through the Whatsapp trick to schedule messages. Did you know now you can Download Whatsapp For PC?
More on Whatsapp:
How to Schedule Whatsapp Messages on Android
A Rooted Android device running version 4.0 and up.
Seebye Scheduler ROOT BETA installed on your device.
1. Download and Install Seebye Scheduler on your rooted Android device.
2. Launch the app and grant permission for superuser access when prompted.
3. Tap to log in Log in and click on the ‘+’ sign to add new messages.
4. Type the title of the message and choose the contact from the contact list to send message.
5. Select date and time to schedule the message.
The message which is being scheduled will show as “active” whereas the messages which have been sent successfully will show as “inactive”.
Do you schedule Whatsapp Messages on Android?