Apple will be launching new iPhone it means that it is the time to bid farewell to your old iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 or old iPhone 4. It is a fact that Apple’s devices have better value than any competing products. However, one of the question among iPhone users is that “When should I sell my iPhone?”, “What is the right time to sell iPhone”?
If you own an iPhone 5s and want to sell it to buy most awaited iPhone, it is better that you sell your old iPhone before the release of iPhone 6 to get the best deal. Don’t wait till the time new iPhone is released, remember that once new iPhone is launched the price of the old models will decrease. There is no shortage of alternatives if you are looking forward to sell your iPhone based on the model you want to sell. In this post we will be going through best places to sell iPhone.
Before you put iPhone for a sale, make sure that you delete your personal data from your device.
How to delete data from iPhone
Go to the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone.
Tap on “General”.
Tap on “Reset” by scrolling down.
Tap on “Erase All Content and Settings”.
Confirm “Erase iPhone”.
Best Places to sell iPhone
1. Apple in-store Trade-in Program: Apple offers in-store trade-in program for iPhone which lets users to check the upgrade pricing and purchase a new one. The price will depend upon the model of your iPhone, your current location and condition of your iPhone. To find the accurate price of your iPhone connect to an Apple specialist via the app or visit nearest Apple Store.
2. Apple Reuse and Recycling Program: Apple’s Reuse and Recycling Program, allows users to trade-in the old device. The program is in the partnership with BrightStar, where you will be asked the condition, capacity, color and more of your iPhone. Currently, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS devices are not included in this program. iPhone 5S is also not listed now.
Once it is certified by Apple that iPhone is in working condition you will be issued an Apple Store gift card which you can use for any purchase.
3. NextWorth: NextWorth asks you to describe the condition of your device and an instant quote of device is given. Shipping device to NextWorth is free, free insurance of device sent is also provided. Payment of old device after inspection is done via PayPal, Check, NextWorth Discover Prepaid Card or Target Gift Card.
Currently, they are offering lock-in quote on old iPhone prior to the release of new iPhone by Apple.
4. Gazelle: Gazelle is currently offering lock-in period for iPhones until October 10. Visiting the site today, Gazelle is offering $285 for Apple iPhone 5S 16GB (AT&T) unlocked which is in a great condition.
5. uSell: uSell is another site where you can sell your iPhone which is working or a damaged condition. It has a great feature by which it pulls offers for your iPhone from different marketplaces.
You can also sell iPhone at Glyde, Amazon, eBay and Craiglist.
Where are you going to sell old iPhone to buy the iPhone 6?