If you own an Apple Watch and want to send a message to your friend or loved ones while on go, no worries as Apple Watch comes with Siri. You can easily use Siri to send message on Apple Watch.
Read on how to send message using Siri on Apple Watch.
To send a message on your Apple Watch at first you will have to activate Siri by saying “Hey Siri”.
How To Send Message Using Siri on Apple Watch
1. To send a message using Siri on Apple Watch, say “Send a Message to” followed by the name of the person or the contact number.
2. Then you will have to say “Tell (name of contact) we are going for a dinner this evening do you want to join us question mark.”
Apple Watch will show a preview of the message.
3. Now, either you can tap to send the message or say “Hey Siri, send.”
How to Send Reply to a Message Using Siri on Your Apple Watch
When you see a notification for a message on your Apple Watch you can reply to the message by:
1. Say “Hey Siri, reply” which will show the Messages interface.
2. Say “Hey Siri, reply”(message), then say “Hey Siri, send.”