iTunes is of the best free Music Streaming software and if you are an Android user and want to sync Android with iTunes then here is a list of software which will sync Android with iTunes wirelessly.
How to sync Android with iTunes
1. TuneSync: Tunesync lets you to sync Android with iTunes over Wifi automatically.
The free version is limited where you can sync only 20 songs.For syncing the requirement is SD Card, iTunes, and free server from TuneSync.
Tunesync requires Android 1.6 and above.
Steps to be followed to sync Android with iTunes using Tunesync
1. In the first step you will have to download and install Tunesync from the link given above on your Windows or Mac OS X.
2.Download and install TuneSync app in your Android device and type the name of the computer you want to sync with by tapping on “Host Computer” option.
3. Select the playlist which you want to sync with on your Android.
4. TuneSync will now start copying your music files and sync over Wifi without connecting to your computer
Check out the video showing how to sync Android with iTunes using Tunesync
2. iTuneMyWalkman: iTuneMyWalkman is an Open source application which enables users to sync iTunes playlists with your Mobile phone.To use the app you require Mac OS X 10.4 or above, a mobile phone iTunes 7 or above.
iTuneMyWalkman automatically detects when the device is connected and syncs content of Playlists to your mobile.Can also sync photos and videos taken from your Mobile to your hard disk.
3. Sailing Media Sync: Sailing Media Sync is available in both free and paid version.It can sync music,Playlist, podcast and Photos on your Mobile phone.
Requirement to use the app is Windows XP SP2/Vista/7, iTunes 7.6 or above and a compatible Mobile device.
Salling Media Sync paid version is priced at $14.99 which syncs at a faster rate.
Salling Media Sync is available for both Mac and Windows.
Procedure to sync
Using the app to sync Android with iTunes is easy as you will have to connect it to a USB port >> select playlists, photos, podcasts which you want to sync >> the app automatically detects the device and syncs.
The app does not work on DRM protected content.
4. MusicWithMe: Music WithMe is a free app which is simple to use. The app syncs iTunes with your Android and also between iTunes and Desktop.
To sync iTunes music you will be required to install a Mac or Windows helper app and then connect with Facebook Connect and is compatible with Android 2.1 and above.
It also allows you to share your downloaded music on Facebook and Twitter.
5. iSyncr: iSyncr lets you to sync Android with iTunes.
1. Download and install iSyncr for PC from Android Market (link given above).
2. You will be required to select the option “Internal Storage” or “SD Card Storage” where you want to install iSyncr.
3. Eject your USB storage on your desktop before unplugging your Android.Take USB cable and plug it with your PC >> Run iSyncr >> Select Playlist and sync.
You will also have to use iSyncr WiFi Add-On for syncing.
Watch the video given below to find more about iSyncer
Free version of the app can sync only twenty items per playlist.
Requires Android 1.5 and above.
Also Read: Sync Data Between iPhone, Android & PC