Got hands on the latest Samsung Galaxy S6? Time to transfer the data from your old device to the Galaxy S6. The Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge won’t work with work with Kies. Samsung has launched an app named as Samsung Smart Switch Mobile which will enable users to transfer the data from old device to their new Samsung Galaxy S6.
Learn how to transfer data from old device to the Galaxy S6.
How To Transfer Data from Old Device to the Galaxy S6
1. At first, head over to the Google Play and download Samsung Smart Switch Mobile on your Galaxy S6 as well as the old Android device.
2. Make sure that the app is downloaded and installed on both the devices.
3. Now, Tap “Start” and then “Connect”on your old Android device.
4. Choose the content you want to transfer and tap “Let’s start the transfer”. You can choose contacts, text messages, photos, music and more.
5. You will have to now Tap “OK” on your Galaxy S6 to receive the content.
You require Android 4.0 or above to transfer data to the Galaxy S6.