Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. If you have iPhone then go ahead to download below listed few awesome apps to make your Valentine’s Day romantic and memorable.
1. Valentine Wallpapers: Valentine Wallpapers has a huge collection of romantic wallpapers for your iPhone. Browse through the library of wallpapers and set your favorite image as a wallpaper on your iPhone. The app has been optimized for iOS 6 and iPhone 5.
2. 1800Flowers: If you are in a habit of forgetting things, download 1800Flowers app for free and shop for flowers for your Valentine and have them delivered to the specified address. Go ahead and download the app for free.
3. Free Online Dating: Free Online Dating app is for those who are single this Valentine’s Day and looking for someone special in there life. The app will enable you to find possible singles in your area, chat and share messages with them.
4. Find Chocolate: No Valentine’s Day is complete without some Chocolates. The app will let you find nearest Chocolate shop to your location. Indulge yourself in some awesome chocolate delights with your sweetheart without worrying much about the calories. Upload photos of the chocolates and rate the shops which you have visited.
5. Love Scan – Valentine’s Day Special: Love Scan is basically a fun game which you can play with your partner. The app will let you calculate the percentage rating of your love by placing finger on the screen. If you get a less percentage rating, don’t get disheartened. This is just a game.
6. Happy Talking Cupid: Take photos with this cute 3D Cupid and send them to your friends and family along with message. The Cupid will repeat your words, will laugh when you tickle, will shower love hearts when you shake your iOS device. The app is not compatible with lower-end devices.
7. Bigoven: If you are someone who enjoys cooking at home, Bigoven is the right app for you. The app has a huge database of recipes to choose from. Pick the recipe which you want to cook for your partner and impress him/her with your skills. Take pictures of your cooked recipe and share them with on Facebook and Twitter to your friends.
8. Say I Love You: Try to show your feelings to your partner by saying “I love you” in different languages. The app can be downloaded at a price of $2.99 from App Store, good for those whose partner is not from the same country or does not speak the same language.
9. Love and Valentine’s Day Frames: The app lets you to make a romantic digital frame of yours and send it to your loved one. You get the option to choose the right photo frame for yourself from a huge database. The app can be downloaded for just $0.99.
10. OpenTable: If you plan to go out for dinner with your Valentine then book a Table in advance so that you don’t have to wait outside the Restaurant to get in. The app has a huge database of OpenTable restaurant to choose from.
11. IMDb Movies & TV: The app helps you to select the movie which you can watch with your partner near your location. Go ahead and download the app.
12. Tiffany & Co. Engagement Ring Finder: If you are planning to take your relationship ahead, Tiffany & Co. Engagement Ring Finder will come to your rescue. Find the perfect engagement ring for your sweetheart so that she says,”Yes” to our proposal.
Which is your Valentine’s Day app for iPhone? Do share your views!