Holiday shopping season time! Time to get some best shopping deal.If you are an iPhone user then you can get good deals for Black Friday this year with iPhone apps.
Best iPhone Apps for Black Friday
1. Black Friday App: Black Friday app is a free app available in App store for download.You can browse Black Friday ads on your iPhone,save items to your own Shopping List,you can either make purchase online by going to retailer’s website or can find a store near you.You can also share your find with your friends on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
2. Better Christmas List: If you want to keep your holiday shopping under budget and on time then this is a must have Christmas app.With this app you can organize your shopping list into groups like family and friends.It has password protection hence your gifts will remain as a secret.The app also supports MultiTasking and Retina Display.
The app is priced at $1.99 in the App Store.
3. The Dealmap: Dealmap apps lets you find find great deals from local businesses around you and filter results by business category and deal type.The app has database of 350,000 local deals which also includes special offers from nearly 100 popular local daily deal sources.
You can share deals with your friends in Facebook and Twitter.The app also offers rewards such as points, badges, and gift certificates for sharing and adding deals.You can download Dealmap from App store for free.
4. eBay Mobile: eBay Mobile app has been updated recently in App store.With this app eBay members can search, bid, and check their activity on the go and buyers can find last minute bid.
eBay Mobile app is available for a free download in App store.
5. Starbucks Card Mobile: With Starbucks Card Mobile you check your Starbucks Card balance,reload your Starbucks Card with a major credit card and Pay Pal.
The app lets you view your transaction history,can pay with your iPhone or iPod Touch at in any US Target Starbucks Store and track your Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards program.
The app is available for a free download in App store.
6. Best Buy – Shopper: With this app you can track BestBuy’s daily, weekly price changes and keep you informed of price change of your interested products by push notification.You can also buy a product online with this app or from a store near you.
See price history of any product with charts, like lowest price ever to make buying decision.The app is available for a free download from App store.
Hoping that you found these apps useful.If you know anyother iPhone apps for Black Friday and Chritmas Shopping then do share!
Happy Thanksgiving to all 🙂 .