Job hunting can be really stressful in today’s competitive job market. Having a smartphone can give you a leading edge to get you closer to your dream job. Job search apps for smartphones enables to search for jobs anytime, getting job alerts, uploading and sending resume to employers and more. Listed below are the best job search apps to help you get closer to your dream job.
Make Your Job Search Easy With These Apps For Android And iOS
1. LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a great way to be connected with your colleagues and show-off your skills to a future employer. LinkedIn is a great way to be connected with millions of members over 200 countries globally. Connect easily with various recruiters to find your desired job vacancy.
2. Monster: Monster.com is one of the first job searches which you cannot neglect. Search for a job, apply and upload your resume while on go from your iPhone or Android device easily. The app requires your monster.com login information. Save your search, get notifications for new jobs and more. If you are a new user or an existing one, doesn’t matter. Download the monster.com app from the App Store here and from the Google Play Store here.
3. SimplyHired: SimplyHired is not just a job search site started in 2004, it is online recruiting solution serving over millions of people around the globe and providing job seekers the right opportunity. It has a huge database where you can search full-time and part-time jobs. You can download the SimplyHired app for free from the App Store here and from Google Play Store here.
4. Careerbuilder: Careerbuilder was founded back in 1995 to provide employment to job seekers across the globe. It provides you access to local and national job listings in one place. Search job using the Advanced search option, use your current location to find jobs, share jobs to social networking sites like Facebook and more. You need to register yourself with Careerbuilder.com to use the app for smartphones. You can download the Careerbuilder app from the App Store here and from the Google Play Store here.
5. Indeed: Indeed is one of the best job search engines across the globe covering more than 50 countries and 26 languages. You can search jobs by typing the job title, the employer’s name in the box marked “what”, in the box “where” type the location of the city or state where you want the job. Download the Indeed app from the App Store here and from the Google Play here.
6. Naukri: Naukri is a great place to search job for Indians. Search for the job and apply for the job posting right from your device. Download Naukri app from the App Store here and from the Google Play here.
Which job search app you use? Happy Job Hunting!