Screen size of Android smartphones are getting bigger and better enabling you to watch HD video content with ease. There are million apps available in the Google Play Store for Android devices with many video players for Android. However, not all video players are of high quality. The open-source nature of Android enables users to replace the stock video players app with better apps.
Check out some best Video Players for Android which have good user interface along with better features to suit your requirement. Hoping that you enjoyed best Music Streaming Apps Android!
10 Best Video Players for Android
1. MX Player: MX Player is one of the best Android video player and first Android video player which has support for multi-core decoding.
Other features includes subtitle gestures and kids lock feature enables you to let your kids watch a movie or video by turning on the Kids Lock feature so that kids can watch videos comfortably. Paid version of the app is ads free.
2. BSPlayer: BSPlayer is one of the best Video players which has hardware and software decoding which can play videos in almost all popular formats. It also includes support for subtitles files, the app finds the subtitle files online if data or Wi-Fi is on and watch view videos in pop-up window.
3. VLC for Android Beta VLC which is a popular media player for desktop has its released beta version for Android. The VLC for Android Beta can play most audio and video files has support for subtitles.
4. VPlayer: VPlayer is another cool HW accelerated Media player for Android. One of the best feature of VPlayer is that it consumes less battery while watching the videos as compared to other Video Players.
VPlayer comes with a free trial period of 7 days.
5. RockPlayer2: RockPlayer2 has optimized UI for touch screen devices with awesome feature of gestures for playing videos. RockPlayer 2 has support for popular formats like MP3, MP4 to FLV, MPG, AVI and lossless audio formats such as APE, FLAC and WAV.
6. Archos Video Player: Archos Video Player supports hardware accelerated playback for popular formats and devices. It has features like network playback support, subtitle support and it automatically retrieves show and movie details online.
7. DicePlayer: DicePlayer comes with simple and clean UI and has features which includes view lock, playback controls, multiple audio track and subtitle support.
8. GPlayer: GPlayer is an excellent Video Player for Android devices with awesome floating features. The app comes with easy UI enabling you to play most popular media formats and share media with your friends easily.
9. QQPlayer: QQPlayer has now support for all video format like 3GP, MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV. The app works best on lower end devices. It has feature like smart core technology which automatically detects video formats.
10. RealPlayer: Last but not the least, RealPlayer can be another best Video Players for Android which can easily replace the stock Video Player. It is ideal for those using Android 3.9 and below.
Above mentioned are the best Video Players for Android! Which is your best Video Player Android?