Best Cydia Jailbreak Apps and Tweaks for iOS 7
1. Activator: Activator is one of the useful and popular Cydia tweak for iOS devices which lets you to customize buttons and gestures to carry out various commands. The latest version of Activator allows users to use Touch ID button on iPhone 5S. Activator is one of the Cydia tweak which you must install for custom gestures. The tweak is available for a free downloaded from Cydia.
2. TetherMe: TetherMe lets you to turn your iPhone into a personal hotspot and enabling you to share your device internet connection with your computer or other device. You get native tethering even if your carrier does not allows. TetherMe can be downloaded and installed from Cydia at a price of $4.99.
3. BatterySafe: BatterySafe tweak for iOS 7 devices automatically turns off services which uses more power like like brightness, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It is a simple and free Cydia tweak which saves battery life of your devce.
4. CCControls: CCControls is a free tweak which allows you to customise what toggles you prefer in the Control Center. Control Center introduced in iOS 7 cannot be customized, hence this app solves your problem.
5. iCleaner: Remove unnecessary files from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using this tweak and clear up storage with iCleaner. The app can delete message attachments, Safari data, application data along with others.
6. CCHide: CCHide is useful when you don’t want to certain settings in Control Center. The app does as it says, it hides the setting which you don’t want to use in Control Center. The jailbreak app can be easily downloaded for free from Cydia.
7. iFile: iFile is a file browser and management app which gives root access to all the files on your jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. The app lets you to do copy, paste, edit text files, import files to your device and upload them. iFile is price at $4.99, with free trial option.
8. Winterboard: Winterboard has been updated for iOS 7. The app lets you to apply themes and other third party elements on their jailbroken device to give a new look and feel. It is one of the Cydia tweak worth installing for free on your device.
9. Zeppelin: Zeppelin lets iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users to replace the carrier logos of AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile or any other logo of carrier with a custom logo. Zeppelin has been updated to iOS 7 an dcan be downloaded for free from Cydia. Give a personal touch to your iOS device with Zeppelin.
10. LockDown Pro: If you are concerned about your privacy then LockDown Pro jailbreak tweak is a must have. The tweak lets you to password protect apps and folders on your device which cannot be accessed by others. The app also lets you to have password for different folders and apps. LockDown Pro has been updated to iOS 7 and is available for a download for $ 0.99 from the BigBoss repo.
Which are your favorite Cydia Jailbreak Apps and Tweaks for iOS 7?