Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14 where people show their love and affection to each other by sending flowers, cakes, gifts, greeting cards and more. However, if you have forgotten to buy a gift for your Valentine, here is the top five free websites to send e-cards this Valentine’s day. Have you tried the list on
Valentine’s Day Online Dating Sites.
1. 123Greetings: 123 Greetings is one of the best site for free eCards. This site is one of my personal favorite as they have some good collection of romantic ecards collection.You can customize eCard with your personal messages and music playing as the cards open. If you are romantic at heart, you will enjoy these ecards.
2. FunPunch: FunPunch is quite opposite to 123greetings, the cards are humorous and funny. Cards are funny, sexy, silly and hilarious, there are cards where animals are playing romantic message, upload your own photo to look like a celebrity, other cards which they offer includes dancer, stripper where you can upload your own photo.
3. egreetings: eGreetings card is well integrated with Facebook. The site offers you to design and customize your own animated card by uploading your photo. You can also send ecards to your Facebook friends from the site.
4. American Greetings: American Greetings is one of the biggest site providing ecards online. They offer ecards on annual memberships with a free 7 days trial. Members enjoy unlimited access to ecards for all occasions, with delivery options for email, Facebook or mobile phones.
5. Care2: E-cards for Valentine’s Day are divided into different categories like humor, friends, husband wife and family and sincere. Send Valentine’s Day E-cards for free by finding the right card.
Personalize the e-card by adding postage stamps and backgrounds and send by adding recipients address. You can also share your e-card on Facebook and Twitter.
5. Blue Mountain: Blue Mountain e-cards have a huge collection of cards for all occasion, including Valentine’s Day The site itself is very user friendly, however you need to need to sign up for an account for free.
Which is your favorite site to send free E-Card on Valentine’s Day?