Web Conferencing services allows various companies, big or medium sized and individuals to connect to others online across the globe to hold meeting/schedule meetings via conference calls/video conferencing. With Web Conferencing you will be able to share documents, provide training online to your team members, run slide shows and more. Here is the list of few best free online Web Conferencing services.
1. AnyMeeting: AnyMeeting lets you to host any web conference without installing any software and it can host meetings for 200 participants. It offers to create custom registration forms for webinars, sell tickets for webinars, record your meetings, see recordings of past meetings and share screen via live video conferencing. Promote your meetings over social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
2. Yugma: Yugma is easy to use, runs on Java and has support for Windows, Mac & Linux. You will be required to download and install Yugma and share your desktop in real-time with others, host a meeting with up to 500 members. With feature of “single application sharing” the host can share one application on his/her screen with others who are attending the meeting. There is also Yugma for Skype which lets users to use Skype for web conferencing.
3. GoToMeeting: GoToMeeting lets you to start a meeting from Windows or Mac and attendees can join from Windows, Mac, iPhone or Android easily. Share your desktop, record meetings, text chat with other attendees. GoToWebinar which also includes GoToMeeting allows up to 1,000 attendees with unlimited webinars. You can opt for GoToMeeting for free trial for 30 days.
4. Cisco WebEx: Cisco WebEx is one of the best web conferencing services which lets you to connect online and share information, share files without installing any application. It is a web-based service which has support for Windows, Mac, Linux or Solaris. WebEx provides you with unlimited Meeting Plan for $49 per host/month for 25 people per meeting.
5. Fuze Meeting: Fuze Meeting offers HD video conferencing for professionals at anytime using any device across the globe. You can connect to 12 attendees at a time with no compromise in the quality, share your screen, upload or stream and share huge files, chat with attendees.
6. Infinite Conferencing: Infinite Conferencing is another best web conferencing service which allows high quality audio and video conferencing anywhere. It allows 100 attendees by default and can also accommodate 1000 attendees with 7-day free trial offer.
7. Adobe Connect: Adobe Connect is a web conferencing for hosting meetings, training and webinars from any where on any device. You can do video conference, share files, videos and desktop screens. It uses Adobe Flash Player and requires no download.
8. InterCall: InterCall offers audio, web and video conferencing solutions for business purpose. It is easy to use and does not require any download. you will be required to request quote to inquire about pricing for conferencing services.
Which Web Conference service you use ?