Evasion has released an updated version of his popular jailbreaking tool, evasi0n7 to version 1.0.7. The latest update is being released to fix an issue where the bundled package lists are not getting updated in Cydia even if you have refreshed it many times.
If you are not facing any problem with bundled package lists not getting updated in Cydia, no need to re-jailbreak your device using Evasi0n7 1.0.7.
Also Read: How To Secure iPhone After Jailbreak
Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 Untethered using Evasi0n7 1.0.7
Evasi0n7 jailbreak for iOS 7.0.6 is compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5 , iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 , iPad 2 , iPad 3 , iPad 4 , iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 2 or iPod Touch 5.
Make sure that your device is charge to a minimum of 80% before you start jailbreak process.
Install the latest version of iTunes. Go ahead and install from here.
Your device should be running on iOS 7.0.6.
If your device gets stucked while performing jailbreak process, restart your device and start the process again.
Perform Evasi0n untethered jailbreak on devices which are compatible.
Evasi0n7 1.0.7 Download Links
1. Download evasi0n7 1.0.7 for Windows and Mac by using the links provided above and save on your desktop/PC.
2. Extract .zip file of “Evasi0n7″ by double clicking.
Windows users should run Evasi0n as an Administrator. Right-click on evasi0n.exe and choose “Run as Administrator”
3. Connect to your iOS device running iOS 7.0.6 on your desktop/PC using USB cable.
4. Jailbreak process will start now, follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
5. Done. Cydia icon will appear on your screen.
You have successfully performed Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 Untethered using Evasi0n7 1.0.7 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.