Are you looking forward to Quit smoking apps for iPhone? If you want to quit smoking this year then to help you out here is a list of some great iPhone apps which will help you in accomplishing your target.
Quit Smoking Apps For iPhone
1. LIVESTRONG MyQuit Coach:LIVESTRONG MyQuit Coach app provides to all the quitters with personalized plans which will be approved by physicians.You have the option to quit smoking with immediate effect or do it gradually.
Users can track their every day intake of Nicotine,get personalized tips and photos,earn badges,rewards and update your status in Facebook and Twitter.The app can be downloaded for free from App Store.
2. iQuit:iQuit lets you to “Schedule Reduction” of your smoking habits.The app lets you to wait a little longer for next the cigarette.The app is available for a download for free.
3. Quitter: Quitter is a simple free app which tells you how many days since last time you smoked and the money saved as a result.You have the option to share it in social networks and can also upload images/photos which helps you in quit smoking.
4. Quit Smoking Now with Max Kirsten: This is a quit smoking apps by Max Kirsten priced at $6.99.The app has helped many to quit smoking.Has an introduction video and getting started session, the main ‘Quit Smoking Now’ program,a quit smoking e-book and guide,a booster session, a smoking calculator and more.The person behind this app is highly qualified clinical hypnotherapist.The price paid for the app is worth.
5. NHS Quit Smoking : This is the official free NHS Quit Smoking App where after downloading the app enter the number of cigarettes you smoke every day and adjust the date and time when you want to quit smoking.You get tips and messages to motivate you.The app provides you with direct help line to NHS for advise.
6. The Joy of Quitting Smoking LITE: The app is available for a free download and is based on “The Joy of Quitting Smoking”.It helps you to quit smoking in just 3 easy stepsand to enjoy more benefits download premium version of the app.The app does not works on Jailbroken iPhone.
Have you tried any Quit smoking apps for iPhone ? Do share your views!