Mobile Internet is the buzz word, preparing your website for mobile users is a tough task. Advertisers are taking Mobile Internet seriously. Here are some of the best tools to test your website on Mobile Devices.
Below mentioned are best tools to test your website on Mobile Devices, such as iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry, without actually having the devices in hand. The tools will let you to check the functionality and responsiveness of your website on different mobile device platforms and mobile browsers. Make sure that E-commerce site is ready for mobile devices.
1. Responsinator: Responsinator is designed to test the responsiveness of websites on different device resolutions.
Screenfly allows you to view your website on different device screens and resolutions. You will have to type your URL and hit enter.
3. Demonstrating Responsive Design: Demonstrates responsive designs of your website in different ways.
4. iPad Peek: iPad Geek isa popular tool which enables you to see the look of your website on iPad or iPhone.
5. Gomez: Gomez mobile responsiveness test finds how your website is going to perform on a mobile device. The test is free, however you will have to submit contact information. You will get detailed report of your website performance in your inbox including suggestion to fix the issues.
6. TestiPhone: TestiPhone lets you to quickly test your website on iPhone.
8. Phone Emulator by MobileMoxie: Phone Emulator by MobileMoxie lets you to test the responsiveness of your website across three mobile device at a time. You can also see the specifications of the phone.
Is your website mobile compatible? Which tools you use to test your website on mobile device?